Terms and Conditions for Rajesh Payal Rai Concert.
Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases.
- No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Event Cancellation or Postponement.
- Lost or damaged ticket(s) will not be entertained.
- The tickets may be collected at the venue the date of the event 2 hours before the beginning of the event. Purchaser MUST present Driver License/Passport, Credit Card and Booking Reference upon ticket collection. The identity of the person receiving the refunds may be recorded by our Customer Service Officers.
- No third-party collection allowed. Entry will be refused if tickets have not been purchased from authorized seller by BHSC(Bhutanese society of Christchurch Incorporated) or other authorized points of sale.
- The resale of tickets is prohibited. BHSC reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
- Latecomers cannot be admitted until a suitable break during the performances.
- Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- No photography, audio or video recording is allowed during the event unless otherwise stated by the Promoter.
- The BHSC may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- BHSC may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- BHSC may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or after the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Purchasers of tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets
- Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by the Promoter.
Event Cancellation or Postponement
- If an event is postponed or cancelled, a Postponement Publicity Notice or a Cancellation Publicity Notice (collectively, the ”Notices” or individually, a ”Notice”) respectively shall be placed in the media by the BHSC or its PR Representatives.
- The Notices shall advise procedures for requesting a refund and the period and time within which the ticket holder could request a refund.
- Refund will not be entertained if a request for a refund is made after the given period from the date of a Notice.
- In the event of cancellation, all tickets purchased using credit cards shall automatically be refunded to the credit cards with which the tickets were purchased. If such credit cards are no longer valid, no automatic refunds will be made and condition below shall apply.
- Tickets purchased using payments other than credit cards shall be refunded by cheque/cash and refunds will have to be made at nominated address by BHSC during business trading hours. Ticket Holders will have to produce the original tickets in good condition to claim refunds.
- The Ticketing Fee and the Booking Fee will not be refunded.
1.1 Our goal at aafnoticket.co.nz is to make your purchasing experience easy and efficient. You will be able to find and buy the tickets of your favourite events without any hassle. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PURCHASE POLICY TERMS AND CONDITIONS (the “Terms and Conditions”) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. If you do not agree with any part of the Terms and Conditions, you must not use this Website. If you continue to access, use or otherwise transact on this, you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions, Returns Policy and Privacy Statement. If you are accessing, using or otherwise transacting this Website through a proxy, you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions, Returns Policy and Privacy Statement before authorizing a proxy to enter this Website on your behalf. If you have any questions about the information below, please Contact us.
Each ticket that you purchase is a license to attend a specific event, and additional terms and conditions may apply depending upon the event.
1.2 All the events advertise in our website are not organized by Afnoticket. We only sell tickets as an agent on behalf of our clients(event organiser, promoter, presenters) and all the tickets are owned by them. Any representations made by the Presenter with reference to the Event or performance at any time and any associated complaints or claims are the responsibility of the Presenter and not Aafnoticket.
1.3 All Customers attending an Event or performance must hold a valid ticket for the same. Late arrivals in some cases may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in performance.
1.4 This ticket is sold subject to the Presenter’s conditions of sale and also the following:
2.1 All ticket prices for events that occur in New Zealand are stated in NZD. Currently aafnoticket.co.nz accepts payment via poli bank transfer and paypal.
3. Pricing and Availability
3.1 Aafnoticket.co.nz does not set the ticket prices, inventory and availability or determine seating locations as Aafnoticket.co.nz only sells tickets on behalf of promoters, teams, bands and venues. Occasionally, additional tickets may be available prior to the event.
4. Order Confirmation
4.1 Everyone should receive an email confirming the purchase of the ticket once the payment is successful. If you do not receive a confirmation email after submitting payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm with your Customer Service Department whether or not your order has been placed. Aafnoticket will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive confirmation.
5. Processing Fees
5.1 Processing fees are non refundable and are calculated as a percentage of the total order value and apply where payment is made via Poli, Credit Card, Debit Cards and Gift Cards. The Payment Processing Fee includes (but is not limited to) credit and debit card fees(Merchant fees) and expenses, administration and associated infrastructure costs for providing these payment services.
6. Ticket Limits
6.1 There is currently no limitation on number of tickets that can be bought.
7. Cancelled Events
7.1 If by any chance the events are cancelled by the promoter, team, band or venue due to weather conditions or situations affecting the staff or audience, Aafnoticket.co.nz will make every effort to ensure you receive a prompt refund if applicable. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. Contact us for exact instructions. If you purchased the ticket(s) at a ticket centre, you will need to return the ticket(s) directly to the ticket centre where you purchased the ticket(s).
Note: You must have proof of purchase at all the times which is require to process any kind of refund.
7.2 In the event that a Presenter authorises ticket refunds, they will be credited back to your bank account. No cash in hand refund will be provided in any circumstances.
8. Opening Acts
8.1 Some events may have opening acts before their main event (headlining performance). Aafnoticket is not always made aware of opening acts or the length of their performances. These opening acts are subject to change or cancellation at any time without notice. No refund will be owed if an opening act is changed or cancelled.
9. Refunds and Exchanges
9.1 Once the ticket is confirmed and purchased, Aafnoticket will not issue an exchange or refund if:
* Change in mind and a change in personal circumstances.
* Ticket is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed (including where a ticket does not arrive in the mail) which is not informed by 3 days prior to the event day.
* In case of seating event, once the seat is confirmed it cannot be changed in any circumstances.
Once you give Aafnoticket a reasonable amount of notice ahead of the event that the ticket has been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed, in which case Aafnoticket will issue a replacement ticket to you for a reasonable administration fee.
10. Billing Information Verification
10.1 Billing information verification will be done by poli.
11. Delivery of Tickets and Venue Pick Up
11.1 We currently do not offer any delivery options. All the tickets are easily downloadable and can be printed at any time. Tickets delivered through Venue Pick Up are typically available one hour prior to the event start time. You will need to present your aafnoticket.co.nz confirmation number and picture identification(Driver’s License, Citizenship card). Some events do not have Venue Pick Up (in this case you will not get Venue Pick Up as a delivery option when ordering tickets).
12. Cart Expiry and Restriction, Multiple Browser use
12.1 Everyone should get chance to buy the ticket. To allow everyone this opportunity, there are certain cart restrictions.The items in the cart will automatically delete:
*If the user chooses to close all the browser.
*If the user log out of the live session without completing the sales.
Once the cart is deleted other people will get chance to buy the same ticket instantly.
12.2 Multiple Browser Windows: When ordering tickets online with Aafnoticket, please ensure you are looking for tickets and placing an order using only one browser window. Looking up tickets using multiple browser windows could result in losing your tickets or timer expiration.
13. Limitation of Liability
13.1 Aafnoticket is not responsible for any kind of losses in personal belongings before, during and after the event. Accidents and injury may happen in an event but Aafnoticket will not be liable for any physical injury or mental trauma due to that. By purchasing a ticket through Aafnoticket, you agree to the terms of this Purchase Policy on behalf of yourself and any accompanying minor.
14. License; Ejection and Cancellation; No Redemption Value
14.1 Event Providers reserve the right to refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct management deems disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language or who fails to comply with Event Provider rules. A ticket will be cancelled if any terms or rules are breached without refund.
14.2 The Presenter reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists provided without changing the main event (headlining performance) for which tickets are purchased. No refund is issued in this matter. Please also see the clauses headed “Cancelled Events” and “Opening Acts” for further information.
15. Recording and Transmission
15.1 Recording, reproduction and transmission of an event is strictly prohibited. Professional Cameras, Audio and Video recording devices including( Gopros) are not permitted in any event. However you can use your mobile phone at your own risk. Event Providers and we are not liable if any damage is caused to your devices.
15.2 The Presenter reserves the right to remove a ticket holder from the event without compensation for breach of any rules in this clause.
16. You Are Subject to Search
16.1 You and your belongings may be searched on entry. Anyone not complying may be refused entry without any compensation. Every events may have it’s own rules. So please check the event page properly before bringing any items.
Note: Some events or venues may prohibit items like alcohol, drugs, controlled substances, cameras, recording devices, bundles and containers.
17. Unlawful Re-Sale of Tickets; Commercial Purposes
17.1 Re-Sale of Tickets for commercial purpose is prohibited.
17.2 A ticket shall not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes without formal written approval by the Presenter.
18. Truthfulness and Accuracy of the Information You Provide; Complying with Laws; Verifications and Authorisations
18.1 All information you have provided during the ticket purchase process must be true. If we are unable to verify or authenticate any information or tickets you provide during any registration, ordering, purchase, ticket posting, sale, authentication, delivery, payment or remittance process, or any other process, or if we are no longer able to verify or authorise your credit card or bank account information, you may be prohibited from using the Site.